Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rosalie's Baby Blessing


Rosalie was blessed today in church, what a great experience! David's parents and brother Craig came and stayed with us for the weekend so that they could be there today and our friend Scott Nichols also participated in the blessing along with our bishop!
Afterwards at least three of those handsome gentlemen informed me that they almost DROPPED my baby because she started stretching while they were blessing her!
I had such a hard time hearing the blessing (our ward is particularly full of adorable, loud kiddos), but luckily David's mom and sweet Sister Pagett helped out with the note taking!


Being blessed must be exhausting! She was even too tired to put her arms down before falling asleep in the car!

3 comments:

Cally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cally said...

I have to say I that Rosalie's blessing was the only other blessing I have teared up at besides Logan's...I guess I must like you guys or something!!!
PS I forgot to write something so I deleted my post adn posted this one!

Anonymous said...

You should have told me you were blessing her! I so would have come! Congrats on having a cute, blessed baby!