Sunday, March 7, 2010

Project Rosalie - 9 Weeks Old!

That girl is too sweet!

This week Rosalie went from hardly lifting her head up off the ground at all (I was starting to think I had delayed her with not being able to do tummy time much until just recently) to having her little head lifted ALL the way up looking straight ahead! Big girl! She's only done it twice like that, but she is so strong!
She also had quite an icky growth spurt this week, almost a pound! It seems like it lasted FOREVER! everything changed one at a time: her eating, sleeping and ... other habits changed bit by bit, so she's been a little grumpy, but I'm finally feeling like my happy baby is back and I'm thrilled for her sake!
She is sleeping well, usually only waking up to eat once in 8 hours, twice at the most and is awake and alert much more now.
We had our first trip to the mall this week, and she did great until we te in the food court. I think the hustle and bustle was just too much for her since we really don't leave the house much! She just had the biggest saucer eyes and kept making that uniquely Rosalie "I'm about to cry face" that those of you who know her will be able to picture. She thought all those people were SCARY! So did I....
And last of all, she has started chewing on any fabric she can get her mouth on when she's tired or bored... so when you see me and my shoulder is SOAKED... that's why.

0 comments: