Sunday, March 14, 2010

Project Rosalie - Week 10!

This week Miss Rosalie started talking to us a little bit more. I just love hearing her cute little voice! She's really such a good baby, getting more and more content to just sit and watch her surroundings!
Rose loves to be read to, she can listen to three big kid books in a row and looks at the pages one by one enjoying the story line and pretty pictures! She also likes to get out and go for walks in her stroller! Sometimes with mom, dad and Stella, sometimes with mom, Cally and Logan. But as usual she can't be like your average baby and fall asleep in her stroller... or being rocked... how do I get this little one to sleep these days? Get this... I sit her on the end of my knee (not LAY her, but SIT her...) and bouncy bouncy baby her like you would if you were playing ride that horsey... somehow instead of an invigorating game for her.... it means nap time. Her eyes get heavy and she just konks out!!! Silly girl! Mommy's calves hurt!

0 comments: