Little Rose is so so close to laughing! She gets so excited, but she just squeals and gasps and screeches... she'll figure it out soon! She's also really close to rolling from her back to her tummy, she can get to her side and almost over when she's really motivated. I'm worried, because what motivates her is that she likes to suck on her co-sleeper sheet (yeah right, it's the sheet in my bed, I'm just slightly embarrassed that I can't get her to sleep in that darn co-sleeper), so when she is on her tummy, she buries her face into the mattress/blanket.... that's not safe! I love, love, love being a mom and I'm excited about my first Easter with my little honey bunny next weekend! I'll have to post pics of her Easter basket that I decorated!
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Project Rosalie - 12 Weeks Old
Little Rose is so so close to laughing! She gets so excited, but she just squeals and gasps and screeches... she'll figure it out soon! She's also really close to rolling from her back to her tummy, she can get to her side and almost over when she's really motivated. I'm worried, because what motivates her is that she likes to suck on her co-sleeper sheet (yeah right, it's the sheet in my bed, I'm just slightly embarrassed that I can't get her to sleep in that darn co-sleeper), so when she is on her tummy, she buries her face into the mattress/blanket.... that's not safe! I love, love, love being a mom and I'm excited about my first Easter with my little honey bunny next weekend! I'll have to post pics of her Easter basket that I decorated!
Posted by David and Kaitlyn at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment