So... We planned a temple trip with my family this past weekend, and we had a really good time! The only problem??? WE DIDN'T MAKE IT TO THE TEMPLE!!! We had it all planned out to split the shifts with the kids so that we would all have a chance to go, but somehow we were all delusional about what time sessions ended! 3:00? What??? I thought it was like 6:00!!! *Sigh* Well at least we spent the weekend together as a family and some of us got to go! We went to SeaWorld twice, had lunch at Texas De Brazil (Yum!) and I got some new clothes! Woot!
Rosalie did SO well! She slept most of the time in the car and there were even several shorter car rides where there were SMILES AND LAUGHS! An amazing feat for this girl! She was a trooper, for real, at SeaWorld. She put up with a LOT! She loved the aquarium, she was mesmerized by the fish and even tried to reach out and touch them! The world is so amazing from her perspective, I love seeing it light up her eyes!
Watching Shamu. The dolphin show is MUCH better for kids!

1 comments:
I loooove her little hat!!
Post a Comment