Ah my sweet love. Look at that amazing smile! It's been a big week for my little one! She rolled over for the first time and she found her feet and loves playing with them! She also has started doing so well sleeping in her co-sleeper! She's so much fun to play with right now, what a fun stage! She loves standing up holding my hands and watching me in the kitchen from her Bumbo chair. She is so sweet. SUCH a good baby! She's even getting better in her car seat! Sometimes, with a monumental effort to entertain her (by me) she can make it up to about 20 minutes before she really lets loose the crying! Of course other times it's less ;-) Love her. I could just stare at her forever!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe I still haven't met your little cutie! Awesome job on keeping everyone "posted" (sorry, I couldn't help myself)!
She is seriously so cute. When I look at her pictures she is a perfect blend of both you and your hubby.
Post a Comment