Sunday, April 11, 2010

Project Rosalie - 14 Weeks

A typical day in the life! As I've mentioned before, Rosalie LOVES books! These days she's gotten a lot more hands on with them!
She is also really starting to talk to us and tell us her stories. It just melts my heart learning what her little voice sounds like! So cute!
AND... she LAUGHED this week! I've been waiting somewhat impatiently for that moment! It was a big week for our love! I was just playing the piano on her tummy the first time and later she did it playing bouncy baby. Then today she did it just lying on the floor, all I said was "Hi!" and I got a little giggle. I can't wait until they become more regular!
Oh and she's also getting SO strong! She can stand up for a really long time (especially when she's mad!) and just uses my hands to balance, I can't believe how fast she's growing up! I think she may be the girl that walks before she crawls since she still HATES tummy time! We'll see!

0 comments: