Monday, September 14, 2009

And So it Begins!

What begins?

The weight gain... the expansion... I can only assume that these will be followed shortly by the waddle, the stretch marks and the discomfort. Why do I say it begins now? Because this morning I woke up looking like this...








Did I eat a Watermelon in my sleep last night? Or was my belly bitten by 30,000 ants that I was unaware of? I don't think so, but there she blows. I'm 25 weeks tomorrow and at my last appointment 3 weeks ago, I had gained a whopping net 2 pounds. I have a feeling the result will be quite different next Wednesday at my appointment...But I'm finally feeling fabulous, since about 20 weeks, things have only been getting better. I'm so excited for December!
Also I know my hair is a hot mess here, but I've got an appointment with Hilary on Saturday, so hopefully she'll... uh ... handle that... yeah.

7 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Look at you go! So, so cute! Love that belly!

The Miller Family said...

P.S. Despite Joe-Z's protesting, I can't wait to squeeze Savannah's little brains out with those adorable flower headbands!!!

Kim said...

That is the cutest watermelon I've ever seen! You look GREAT! And yes, I'm jealous that you've only gained 2 pounds!

Machelle said...

CUTE baby bump!!! Hey I only gained 19 lbs with twins, you never know!! PS I am ready for you to have her, I need a baby to hold so I can get this baby fever out of my system. PPS when can we get together?

Unknown said...

Like I said on FB...Prettiest balloon EVER!!!!!!!

The Morris Family said...

Too cute!! I haven't checked out blogs in 4 months so I am way behind!! You look too cute & i am so excited for decemeber. Cant wait to meet my new little niece & dont worry I will also be sending you girlie headbands & flowers!! Maybe not as ginormous as the the pink one on your blog but there definitely will be flowers, bracelets & bows!! Gotta love girls!

Anonymous said...

I don't need to tell you that you look cute, you know that. What I do need to tell you is that I used the term "hot mess" for the first time in my life the other day. I was trying to move the computer/printer/register/credit card machine system at MoJo's around the other day and the cords were a tangled, living, reproducing nightmare. And believe me, your hair has nothing on that hot mess.