I'm probably the most un-photogenic pregnant person ever, but here I am! As I'm typing this I am 90 days away from full term! I've been feeling really great lately. Just have to stay off my feet to a small degree and make sure I'm within shouting distance of a toilet and I'm good to go!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
23 weeks
Posted by David and Kaitlyn at 8:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh, so cute! You are a beautiful pregnant lady! :)
Not sure if you were serious with your question on FB. The reason the doctor is planning to let me deliver so early is only because of what happened last time. If Benjamin had been delivered only a week earlier, he would have been just fine. And while we know there is only a TEENY TINY chance of the same thing happening, we're not going to give it time to happen.
And you never know, you may very well deliver before me still! I think it would be so nifty if our babies are born the same day. Then you'll have to name her after me for sure! :)
Post a Comment