Here's me at almost 30 weeks (29 weeks and 5 days).
I'm really excited because next week Kim Brock (the fabulous photographer who did our wedding) is taking Christmas card photos for us, so maybe she'll work a miracle and I'll look like a supermodel mom-to-be in them!
Not too much is going on right now, just waiting and counting down. Of course there are a million things to do, but no time to do them. The nursery is on hold until the crib comes in the first week of November, my last day of work is anticipated to be November 30th, someone at the office is keeping a running countdown till my last day... not sure if I should be offended, but positive that I don't care! I'm not sure what I'll do for a month or so before little BBG graces us with her presence, but I doubt it will be much since I'll just keep getting bigger!
Not too much is going on right now, just waiting and counting down. Of course there are a million things to do, but no time to do them. The nursery is on hold until the crib comes in the first week of November, my last day of work is anticipated to be November 30th, someone at the office is keeping a running countdown till my last day... not sure if I should be offended, but positive that I don't care! I'm not sure what I'll do for a month or so before little BBG graces us with her presence, but I doubt it will be much since I'll just keep getting bigger!

4 comments:
You are TEENY! People probably wonder if you really are pregnant. :)
Exciting times ahead!
you look BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the pic David picked out too, so sassy! ;) You really do look great, Kaitlyn. The belly, and the hair:)
I like the attitude in the pics!!! I'm glad you posted somemore...lets go get lunch soon! Love ya
Lauren
First of all, anything you wear would be slimming b/c you are SLIM girlfriend! Second, wait...did I know you were pregnant? I don't think I remember reading/hearing about this. CONGRATS! and Yay for girls :)
Post a Comment