Wednesday, August 5, 2009






We're having a baby girl!!! For those who didn't know, we're due to have a baby right around Christmas this year. We're almost half way through! I can't believe it! I've been feeling MUCH better lately and we're both thrilled with the little kicks and nudges we've (I've) been feeling lately. She's definitely going to be an active young 'un!!! She loves to kick my tickle spots and let me know which foods are her favorites by kicking me on the stomach while I'm eating ;-) Now please enjoy some ultrasound photos...Here's baby girl jumping up and down... She was so active during the ultrasound that between her calisthenics and the fact that she swam away from the ultrasound the whole time, it took 25 minutes to determine the gender! Everything looked healthy and great!

Here's baby's face, sorry she's upside down!
Here is the rated "R" gender picture... but I liked her cute little crossed legs!!

6 comments:

Machelle said...

I AM SO EXCITED IT IS A GIRL!!!! Congrats again my dear I am sure she will be BEAUTIFUL!

Kim said...

ya ya ya!!! Look at that perfect little spine! soooo excited for you two!!

Cally said...

I love the new picture of you two!! Very cute! Can't wait till she arrives!

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for your sweet note a while back, Kaitlyn. It meant the world to me.
I am so happy to see that you're carrying another sweet baby, and that things are going well! I'm due right around the same time as you--that is so crazy to think about.
So a name for this little cutie? I think you should definitely name her after your favorite piano teacher of all time. ha!

Unknown said...

YAY for posting again!!!!! Glad you emailed me too because my computer is gay and wont show the pics in the blog, so keep emailing too!
LOVE ya
Elle

Elise said...

I love you K8 and I am so excited for you guys!! Sorry we haven't talked much lately. Ill have to fill you in on my life soon when it settles down. I am definitely coming to see you when you have her. She'll be adorable!!