It was a BIG week for Rosalie! She accomplished a great many things this week! She turned 5 months old on Friday and on that very SAME DAY she had her first rice cereal meal with a big girl bowl and spoon and THEN that night.... sat up all on her own! She only did it for a few seconds at a time Friday, but it's only been a couple of days, and she is doing so well! She has excellent balance.
Her first experience with rice cereal was a good one. She really seemed to like it, she leans towards the spoon with an open mouth, but she hasn't quite gotten the hang of moving it back in her mouth and swallowing it, so quite a bit ends up on her bib! Not surprising really seeing as she never got the hang of a bottle either!
She's showing signs of teething, but no sign of anything yet in her little mouth thank goodness! I am SO going to miss her big toothless grin when that day comes. But I'm sure I'll love her snaggle-toothed one just. as. much!

0 comments:
Post a Comment