
Happy Mothers Day! Being a Mother is the best thing ever! If any of you are out there loathing this day the way I have in the recent past, I'm sorry if that's the 8 millionth time you've heard that! Rosalie, David and I had a great week and we took Grana (my mom) to the Military Muster at Mission San Luis yesterday for Mothers Day. Mom wanted a day with all of us as her gift, so we had an early lunch, checked out the festivities at the Mission and then made a stop at Rita's on the way home where we hung out for a bit before Mom and Dad headed out. Rosalie is wrapping her grandparents around her tiny, adorable fingers! She sure was giving out smiles and laughs today at the grandparents!
I know I say this every week, but this baby is so, so, so much fun! I'm trying to get her a little more familiar with water so that when we start getting in pools and sprinklers and such this Summer she isn't totally freaked out! We do have a beach trip in July to prepare for! Anyway we've been playing in the sink and splashing around some. She really seems to like it!
Rosalie's extra special Mother's Day gift to me was going back to the way she used to sleep last night. FIVE hours in a row! That used to be every night, she would sleep at LEAST 5 hours, but lately she's been waking up a lot more and getting up earlier, so last night was quite refreshing!
1 comments:
Her dress is so so cute! I so want one of those for my girlie. Happy Mother's Day - late!
Post a Comment