Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Star Smith Photography - Rosalie 1 month

My SIL, Starleigh, drove up a little while ago and took these sweet pictures of my sweet girl. I really appreciated it since I've had such a slow recovery from the delivery and haven't been able to get as many pictures of Rosalie as I would have liked! She did such a great job, I'm thrilled with them and so glad that she helped me capture this sweet time in our lives! So, here's her blog! starsmithphotography.blogspot.com

And here are a few of my favorites!







I just love this one of her!



It was a ling day for the little girl!

3 comments:

boy, wife, and dog said...

KB why is she so sweet?! i love that one where she has a completely bewildered look on her face...i wonder if it was gas?! haha, anyways, props to the Starleigh for some great pics!
love you! you have brought new meaning to the B in KB btw. :)

The Miller Family said...

Such a little beauty! She looks so sweet! I can't wait to meet her!

Michelle said...

I'm sorry to hear your recovery's been rough! That makes things really hard, to try to take care of a newborn when you're in pain yourself, eh? I hope things are getting better now.
She is absolutely adorable, and looks like she's inherited some spunk from her mom. :)
Wish you lived closer so we could hang out together and our two "Roses" could be BFF!