My friend Michelle Baker has a baby just a little older than my Rosalie, her baby's name is Rosemary. She is doing a project where she chooses a picture of Rosemary to represent each day of her first year of life. What a cool idea!!! So I've decided to be a big fat copy cat! I've had to alter mine a little bit because I'm actually already missing a few days (terrible I know! How could I have missed a whole day! I tell myself I was living the moments instead of capturing them...) but I'm excited about it anyway! I don't know what I'm going to do with these pictures when the 1 year mark rolls around and I would love some ideas, but here are the first 8 weeks of pictures I've chosen. Some might look familiar but that makes sense since they're my favorite right?
Birth

Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Also as part of my plan I'll start now trying to blog weekly about what Rosalie is up to and I may mention Dave and/or myself, but lets face it, this girl is our world these days! Sorry if the blog is boring, but I'm not good at writing in a journal so maybe this will work!
Today Rosalie got her first round of FOUR shots! That poor little baby! They gave her a liquid oral vaccination first but she definitely puked that up almost immediately and started SCREAMING! Exit Mommy... Grandma and Daddy tell me that she was a trooper for the shots, I was tearing up outside in the hallway telling Dr. V that they were mean to babies in his office! He admitted it. After she calmed down she went to sleep and has been mostly sleeping ever since. She's been pretty happy when she has been awake, which is amazing! She is really so much fun these days!
Product review: We've been trying (just barely) to give Rosalie a bottle and she hasn't been taking it at all! So I had bought this pretty expensive bottle by adiri before she was born and tried that and she took it almost immediately! She wouldn't eat much at all from it, but there's a learning curve there and I didn't want to push her when she was already upset from the shots! I give these bottles an "A" for now... she definitely likes it better than the others I've tried!


1 comments:
your blog is not boring..its adorable! and so is rosie! ;)
Post a Comment