Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just Pics of Our Love

Four to five weeks old...

Daddy ALWAYS puts her to sleep!
I don't even know!!!




Six weeks old...


Right at 6 weeks old, we started getting real smiles, I can't get enough! I do the most ridiculous things all day... anything for a grin.
STRETCH!!!

Daddy's girl!

Seven weeks! ...
Rosalie HATES the bath! She hates ANYTHING that makes her cold or involves taking clothes off, that includes changing her diaper. She's like her mom, a true Florida girl! That's okay, snuggling on the couch with blankets is my favorite past time.
Finally accepting the Bumbo... she still doesn't like it much. Prefers her bouncy seat.
Getting bored...
After about a minute and half...

3 comments:

Machelle said...

She is so cute! We need to meet in person once the cold that the girls have is long gone out of the house as I do not want to share those germs. (I am sure you do not want those!)

Michelle said...

So cute!!! Does she look like you or Daddy? I would be curious to see pictures of you at that age.

David and Kaitlyn said...

She looks a lot like me at her age, but she definitely has features of her daddy. The widow's peak, the nose and we think the hair color! Her head shape, smile and chubby cheekies she inherited from me! She's a pretty even mixture!

And I'll see you soon MAchelle!