He is so cute!
I can't believe we're already here, but it also feels like we've always had this little guy!
I know I don't have time or the brain-power to do this in complete sentences/paragraphs, so I'm going to go with bullet points!
- Aaron James had a cold for his second and third week, just a stuffy nose, but he was so pitiful!
- He has the sweetest face, it’s so much like, and so different from Rosalie’s. I wish I had more time to stare at it.
- At his three week check-up Aaron was 8 lbs 4.5 oz.
- Aaron hates baths and diaper changes just like Rosalie did
He's still a really good eater and he's mostly a good sleeper (really he's doing better than Rosalie is right now!)
He's starting to stretch out from a little ball and become more cuddly... yay!
Right around a month he started really looking into your eyes when you talk to him. I love it!
He grasps and holds his head up really well
Aaron and Rosalie: Rosalie LOVES baby Aaron James and is super helpful in taking care of him! She loves to carry her potty seat/stool to wherever I’m changing his diaper or clothes and help me by putting her hand on his head and telling him “Ssssh Baby it’s okay!” She also loves to hold him in her lap and knows that she has to sit down to do so. She’s very gentle with him… for a two year old… meaning the things she does that aren’t gentle are accidental :- ) She calls him “baby Aaron” “Sweet Boy”, “Handsome Boy”, “Little Buddy” and Cutie (tyootie) Pie”. Anytime she passes him by she stops and leans down and says “Hey Little Buddy!” She also explains things to him and shows him how to do big kid things! She is an amazing big sister, she makes her Mama proud!

0 comments:
Post a Comment