Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project Rosalie - 50 Weeks / Birthday Party!



This week we had Rosalie's First Birthday Party! It was so much work, but SOOO much fun! I loved every second of it.I had a lot of help from friends and family, which I appreciated more than they'll ever know!

Starleigh and Jane modeling the spread

Cookies and Candies I made to go along with the "Rose" theme

Cookies Cally made, that were beautiful!

These are from Lucy & Leo's Cupcakery, they were SO delicious! I saw them a couple of weeks later on Cupcake Wars!

A little weirded out by the singing? Or the fire!

Giving me kisses!






She definitely has a sweet tooth, but this was the first time she's had even close to that much sugar!

Opening gifts with our helper, Cousin Jane


Unhappy with the "sharing" that was going on...

Clapping her hands for a wonderful birthday party!!!!


1 comments:

Michelle said...

SO CUTE!! I love the crown. And the weirded-out by the singing. Exacto was totally like that at his 1st birthday. The video of it is hilarious to watch.
Happy Belated BD, sweet Rosalie!