AND she was AMAZING on the three-hour car-rides there and back! On the way there, she was awake and hour, (no-fussing mind you!) and just all of a sudden closed her eyes and went to sleep! She slept about an hour and when she woke up we stopped at an Arbys's in Starke (strangely, the nicest fast-food place I've ever been to!) and she played in the booth by the window, watching the cars zoom past, eating her free applesauce (shout out to da Arby's guy), then back in the car for another 40 minutes of non-fussing before we made it to Nana's house. On the way back she lasted an hour and a half awake and happy, then fell asleep for the duration of the ride! Sweet!
Also in Palatka she decided that this food stuff I've been trying to shove down her throat for the last 4 months is not such a bad thing. She's been eating and eating and eating... I find it less convenient than breastfeeding, but I guess it's for the best ;-)

0 comments:
Post a Comment