Sunday, November 14, 2010

Project Rosalie - 43 Weeks

What a very cute bat! LieLu was a bat for Halloween, this is her at Trunk or Treat at Church being adorable. She got her little bucket of candy and saw all of her little buddies in their costumes! It was really fun doing her first Halloween!
She is really moving these days! She's cruising and crawling everywhere! She's so excited when she accomplishes something new or comes upon something she's never seen before. I love to see her little face light up. I'm taking a lot fewer pictures lately, and I rarely have time to upload them because she keeps me so busy! I have so much fun with her all week, but then I find I have no pictures of her antics, and I'm sad I didn't stop to document them. But I can only do so much!
OH, she is such a snuggle bug! She is just the cutest!

0 comments: