My awesome (yes it was sarcastic) St Patty's Day cake.
Stella enjoying the nice weather in the backyard. She's getting so gray!
I didn't mean for this to look like I cut them in half but it does ...
The Nichols and the Newmans came and watched conference at our house for the Saturday 12:00 session and the kids had play time. I smell a romance blooming ...
New wall color... New couch
New rug, thanks to Palatka believe it or not!
Me and Dave went antiquing in Thomasville with my parents last weekend... next time Dave's staying at home ...what a buzz kill. He didn't like ANYTHING I picked out!
...So there Cally ... i really did do it ... I marathon blogged... IN YOUR FACE!
And as for the rest of you... I like ellipses... that's something you'll need to accept on this blog. I don't believe that the simple, common period translates into the appropriate dramatic pause that I employ when speaking ... so ... ellipses. E lip Seas... I love you guys!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Posted by David and Kaitlyn at 8:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm loving the marathon blogging...
I love the couch and the wall paint! Whenever we move you MUST come help me decide on things! You have good taste!
Kaitlyn! I love your house!!! You are such a great decorator! It's beautiful! All the colors you choose are really nice.
lovin that blue! what color is it?
Kait I love you and miss your stinkin guts!! Maybe someday we'll have pictures with us together again. That would be awesome huh!!
fabulous rug - its perfect and ties the whole room together! i knew palatka was good for something! the couch looks lovely...i should come try it out, don't you think??
Paco is getting gray too :( I think it looks handsome and distinguished on a hound but I'm still sad whenever I see old photos of him in his young and brown years...
Post a Comment