Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Marathon Blogging Finally Begins!

1. Trip to Orlando with the Nichols ...

David and I went on a weekend trip to Orlando with Cally, Scott and Logan Nichols last ... um ... back in ... uh ... earlier this year some time, check the Nichols' blog to see when (if you were to care). We had a great time with them! We stayed at a nice hotel thanks to Cally's and my excellent planning. We ate good food and relaxed, it was really fun. On Saturday we met up with David's family at the Temple for the annual Herrington/Tilton trip which was wonderful as always,but we missed Dag and Sherry and everyone else who missed it this year. And we babysat little Logan while his parents did a session. We had a family lunch after that and then headed back home. That's about it ... but I WOULD like to add, that Cally definitely "accidentally" squirted me with breast milk at breakfast... yes, it was out of a bottle ... but still! HAHA! We stopped in Gainesville to visit Jake, Starleigh, Jane and Sawyer. We love those guys so much!

Logan was such a great traveller! I was anticipating aural pain ... but nada!

Me and my god-son at the temple

El Temple

All the kids



I LOVE this video! Jane's adorableness is there for all to see. If you don't quite understand it, She's singing "Mary Had a Little Lamb" with mom Starleigh, but she stops to inform mom that it's not Little ... but LILLEL! BWAHAHA! I love it! Sorry it's so dark, I don't control the sun...

0 comments: