Friday, June 3, 2011

What she's up to this Summer!


Getting ready to go swimming in her cute swimsuit she got for Easter


Cleaning the house is a daily activity, she vacuums and dusts (with a baby wipe) all by herself, with no prompting! I'm very impressed with her dedication! And a little jealous! I certainly don't have that kind of dedication!



She also takes very good care of her baby. She changes her diaper...

Feeds her....
I need to upload some videos because I got one of her rocking her baby too!


...and of course playing outside!

SOME of her new words:
kol-kol: pickle (probably her favorite food!)
out
sing
heehaw!
hot!
pizza (not that she'll eat it!)
feisss (fries) - she LOVES sweet potato fries
please

... I'm sure there's a ton more, it seems like there's a new one every day, but these ones are said most often!
Another new thing is taking a deep breath. Whenever she starts to cry over something silly, I tell her to take a deep breath, and we take breaths until she stops crying, and then we talk out the problem, or just hug it out after she calms down. It usually takes just one or two breaths, but what I think is so cool is that a couple of times this week, she's started getting upset and has stopped and taken a couple of deep breaths herself, ending the would be tears and moved on to a different activity or come and asked me for help. I love her! She'll never do anything wrong ;-)

1 comments:

Kim said...

love this post! lol! I feel ya on that last sentence! ;-) And that is SO cool about the deep breaths! I want to give that a try! And I love how she takes care of her baby...so cute!