Friday, April 8, 2011

Photo update

So I thought I had lots of photos to upload, but for some reason, the pictures from my newer camera won't upload onto blogger... hmmm....

Cute in these pajamas! She found this chair upstairs after I had gotten it out for one of her littler baby friends who came over, and loved that it was Rosalie sized (kinda!) She loves to sit in it and play with toys, or drink her "sips" I'll be looking next weekend in Thomasville for a chair of her very own!


She was making her own Easter egg hunt when I was putting out the decorations.


Pointing at the cat

Coloring. Currently her favorite INDOOR activity. She loves to color with people. She watches them draw a picture, then proceeds to color right on top of it! I don't know if she's trying to copy it or make it better!

0 comments: