Monday, October 4, 2010

Project Rosalie - 39 Weeks

Sweet Rosalie! She's started crawling this week! Well, okay, not CRAWLING really, but army crawling/one leg up, one leg down crawling/bum scooching! Let's just say she gets around pretty fast! And she is really getting into things! I'm loving it!
She had her 9 month (eek!) appointment Thursday and the stats are as follows:
Head circumference: 75th percentile
Weight: 20 lbs 2 oz 75th percentile
Height: 27 inches 50th percentile
... we all knew she was on the fluffy side ;-)
One day this week, David went in to get Rosalie from her nap and she was sitting up in her bed! We had seen her sit up on her own before, but never after a nap. I thought it was cool, because she woke up and couldn't see mom or dad, so she tried to get a better perspective, and when she STILL couldn't see us, then she cried so we would come and get her! She's usually not that patient!
I'm sure that there were other amazing goings on, but I can't remember!!!

0 comments: