Rosalie is SIX months old today! I can't believe that!

Here she is with one of her new favorite toys!

She looks mad, but she's just REALLY focused

On our way out to her 6 Month Appointment... Mommy's nervous, but Rosalie thinks it's just another Monday...

Granna met us there, she always comes for my shots, because I (mommy) am a big ole baby!

After the exam.. Dr. V isn't such a bad guy!...
16 lbs and 13 oz... 65th percentile in weight
26 inches long... 60th percentile in height...
don't know WHERE that came from!

I think she knows what's coming... what else would this face be for?

Before the shots... Daddy holding my hands

...and after the shots.... The nurse said her cry sounds like you just ripped out her heart. It is truly sad! You know it's pathetic when a pediatric nurse thinks that her cry is EXTRA sad! I don't think I'll ever want to let her cry it out!

She was really a trooper! After we left the office she calmed down, and slept while mommy ate lunch with Granna and Poppy (Daddy had to go back to work) and then hasn't been fussy since! Hopefully she stays comfy and happy!
Happy 6 months my little love muffin! I'm so glad we have you! I can't believe it's been so long already and that you are so big! You make my eternity!
Love, Mama
P.S. I'm already planning her birthday!
1 comments:
Her sad face makes me want to cry!!! She is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment